I have a redneck baby!
Jason went to the Bass Masters Classic weigh-in this past weekend and they gave all the people 2 Triton balloons to use to clap with. (Triton makes fishing boats.) Jason gave one of the balloons to Gavin to play with. You'd think Gavin had the most expensive toy in the world! He hung on tight to it and wouldn't let it go.
Jason bought Gavin a camouflage onesie in just about every size imagineable. Jason said he did it just to make sure Gavin had one to wear no matter what size he was. Here it is - while Gavin is feeding his bellly.
So, I've decided that Gavin's new theme song is a remake of Gretchen Wilson's "Redneck Woman". I was singing it to Gavin, and this is our version...
Cause I'm a redneck baby
I ain't no high class boy
I'm just a product of my raisin'
I say goo-goo and gah-gah.
Ok, that's all I sing. Gavin won't listen to me sing more than that. I wonder why?
3 comments:
He does look a little bit like Larry the Cable Guy in that last picture! :)
Cute little fellow, I love those legs! I am always pinching Perrin's (lightly of course). I see Gavin will hold his bottle, Perrin is not big on that, he likes us to hold the bottle. Luv ya, JM
Aww...isn't that camo onesie funny! Gavin is getting some cute little pudgy arms on him! So precious!
Post a Comment