Saturday, June 14, 2008

Splendid Saturday

What a great Saturday we had!

First, this is the joy I got to wake up to this morning:
Gavin and I joined my mom at Kelli's house to swim:
Before getting in the "real" pool, Mom and I found this in the water:
When I first saw it, I thought, "What a hairy spider!" But if you look closely at the picture (click on it to see if it opens up bigger for you), it's not hair. It's actually about 100 baby spiders on her back. We pulled out the Clorox Clean Up and drowned those little boogers!
And the best part of the day was that it was mom's birthday! Yep! She's getting OLDer.
Look at that HOT 53 year old!
Happy Birthday, mom!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yea!! She's older than me for a while. Ha Ha

Amy Pass said...

Happy Be-Lated Birthday MaMa!!!!!