Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mr. Personality

Well, I ventured out today to Haywood Mall to see my buddy's picture on display from the personality contest he won at The Picture People. You know, I'm proud my boy won something, but geez, couldn't they have picked a better a picture? Instead of choosing one of the cute ones - even the one with a cookie hanging out of his mouth - they chose the screaming picture! Great! That really shows my child's personality.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

HAHAHA!! You crack me up!
Well, screaming or not Gavin is a cutie (and he's famous!).

Megan said...

That is hilarious! I love that they used the screaming picture - even if he is usually all smiles!

A Girl Of God said...

Mr.Personality, you are so crazy. iIlove you.

natalie said...

That was my favorite picture! What did you get for winning?

The Browns said...

i think it is soooo cute. and now you have a great story about it!