I tell you what - commercials have become so inappropriate these days. Everything seems to have some sort of sexual innuendo, whether it's perfume or cologne, hair products, and now it's a Levi's commercial. Has anyone seen this commercial yet??? The new "Live Unbuttoned" commercial?? If not, here is a link to You Tube that shows it. Watch it and tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf41diBv6c I think they've taken it a little too far this time. Our children are watching these commercials, and this disgusts me!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally agree! Scott and I were watching TV yesterday when this commercial came on. Those kids look so young too....absolutely awful!
Totally agree. Our favorite channel is Noggin... no commercials. Don't know what we'll do when Makenna thinks she's too big for Noggin. No wonder so many of our students make terrible decisions based on sexuality. It is staring them in their faces everywhere they go.
I had not seen this. WOW. Inexcusable.
Post a Comment