Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Five

Five things I'm looking forward to this month:

  1. Next weekend, my sister and I are going on a girls only scrapbooking retreat. I'm even taking a personal day off on Friday, and not coming home until Monday afternoon. I'll be working on our beach pictures. I have a TON of them.
  2. My friends from school, Meredith and Amy, have started a new tradition. We go out to eat with each other on the third Wednesday of the month. No husbands, no children. Just us girls.
  3. On the 20th, Kelli and I are taking the kids to Reidville Rd Methodist Church for pictures with their Fall display. Kelli said that the display is supposed to be there that whole weekend. So, check it out for a free photo opp.
  4. At the end of the month, my whole family will take our traditional trip to Hendersonville for a picnic and to pick apples and pumpkins.
  5. I love Halloween. We always make a bon fire and roast weenies and marshmellows while trick-or-treaters come by at Mom and Dad's house. I can't wait to dress Gavin up and take him to our parents' house. We bought him a turtle costume from The Children's Place. He looks hilarious. Jason and I put it on him soemtimes just so we can get a good laugh.

I LOVE OCTOBER.

It's my favorite month of the year.

1 comments:

Medic Mom said...

I love October too! I hope to see you at your parents! Its something I missed last year when I was in Texas!
PS How did you get a song on your blog?