Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason

Jason turned 28 yesterday (yeah, he's a young pup). He gets 3 birthday celebrations. First, we celebrated with his Mom, and his sister and her family at Olive Garden on Sunday evening.

Amy, Jeff, Parker, and Harrison
Jason with his Mom and Amy
Then, we celebrated last night with his Dad and Robin. I cooked Jason a special birthday dinner: stuffed pasta, salad, and garlic bread. I set the table and everything! We used cloth napkins and I even pulled out my goblets! We did it up right. (Considering we usually just eat out of paper plates and use an assortment of mismatched plastic cups)
Jason and his Dad
Gavin is helping Jason eat his cake.
Then, on Thursday evening, we'll celebrate his birthday with my family at 5 Guys Burgers on Pelham Road. I LOVE that place. (I picked it for him.) He's pretty lucky to have a week-long birthday celelbration, huh?

0 comments: