Mom, Dad, Jacob, and I went to the Byrnes football game Friday night. I wanted to go mostly because they were playing Greer @ Greer, which is at Chandler Creek where I work. We watched Byrnes stomp those Yellow Jackets! We even celebrated after the game with ice cream from Sonic! I'm debating on whether or not I should take my Byrnes tshirt with me back to school and hang it somewhere in my room, just to see if I get any comments. It may be a little too brave.
Saturday night, Kelli and I gave my brother Ray and his fiancee Katie a shower with our family. We had hotdogs and all the fixins' and ice cream sundae's for dessert. They got lots of nice gifts.

Katie's Family

My baby brother is getting married...I'm getting old.

Every year in August we go to Pisgah Forest and spend a Sunday afternoon picnicking and playing in the river. August was too busy to go, so we went today. The water was SO COLD! But we all had such a good time. The weather was perfect.
Gavin helping Jason move a big rock

Pops and Gavin

Nana, Karis, and Gavin

Me and Jason

Gavin collecting rocks out of the river

Pops taking Gavin out into the water - so cold!
.JPG)
While we were there, a church group came in and the pastor baptized several people in the river. One of the church members said they go to the river to baptize people every year. It was really awesome to watch.
We had such a great weekend...a lot of family time and fun. Now the week begins...don't you wish weekends could last longer?
0 comments:
Post a Comment