Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The REAL Moose A. Moose

Ok, Mommies....are you ready for this??? Jason and I have wondered for a long time who the voice is for Moose A. Moose on Noggin; well, Nick Jr. now. (His voice gets on my nerves, and his singing is terrible!) So Jason said, "Kristi, why don't you just google it?" DUH! So, I typed "who is voice of moose a moose" in the google search box. This is what I found...

Paul Christie

Uh huh! Needless to say, my jaw dropped! Who knew?

Poor guy...so cute, but such a terrible singing voice. :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

I would have never guessed he was that cute! I do agree the voice is very annoying!

natalie said...

Check out his "online portfolio". He actually has a pretty deep voice. By the way, I actually like the song "Everywhere I Go". :)

natalie said...

Actually, I didn't mean to type "actually" so many times. I must say it a lot too, because Emma says it sometimes.