Monday, July 26, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Karis treated us to a lunch date at Chuck E Cheese today. It really wasn't all that bad - only $22.50 for all 4 of us. It wasn't crowded at all. The kids had plenty of space to play and roam around without me worrying. And I didn't lose my mind. We might have to do it again. (I can't believe I just said that.)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It's really not that bad, is it? Going for lunch during the middle of the week is great! And just wait until school starts back, it's a dead zone in there! PERFECT! Our only meltdown time is at that stinkin' ticket place where you redeem your million dollar tickets for a 5 cent bracelet or sticker. (But the pizza is GREAT!)

kids craft kits said...

A little expensive, that's for sure! But it looks like you had a fun time :)
-Ashley

The Dales said...

Looks like fun! I've heard its not too terribly expensive, Perrin and I will have to go once school starts! Maybe we can all have a play date there in the fall! I see coupons for it every once in a while too!

Jackie Mc said...

My dad's house is for sell. Located in our neighborhood.
HUGE garage..you could put 3 cars in it end to end . Look on Ryan Poag"s reality ( Remax) to see tour.