Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5:27 pm

At 5:27pm, my little buddy will officially be 3 years old. I was looking through baby pictures today and cried like a baby myself. It's so hard to believe that he was so small. That time went by so fast.

His BIRTHday
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old today!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

He is a sweetie pie. Doesn't time fly and I hate to say but it goes quicker the older you get. Now your mom and I wouldn't know anything about that though.

The Dales said...

Wow, can't believe our boys are so old! Holy cow! I remember when mom told me you were pregnant (little did I know, so was I)! Seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday!

Oh and I am envious of his birth time, 5:27. Perrin's is 3:30 and I am pretty sure they estimated that b/c of all the craziness going on in the delivery room!

Kelly said...

He looks so grown up in the last picture! What a cutie! Happy birthday Gavin! We love you!!

natalie said...

He looks exactly the same, only bigger! Happy Birthday, Gavin!