Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Activities

Just some pictures of what we've been doing:
Gavin filled our Advent calendar with candy for Jason.
One of my favorite ornaments on my tree - it's from Ten Thousand Villages in Greenville. If you've never been, it's on Augusta Road in the plaza with McAlisters Deli. It's a tax free shop that sells hand made goods from other countries. This woodwork is from a town near Bethlehem.
We all went to Pacolet Mill to see Christmas lights.
We road the "Polar Express" down to the amphitheater to see Santa.
Last week, Gavin rode the Westgate Mall Express.
Tickets are $4 per person...ridiculous! But it was worth it.
Last Friday, I had all my Bible study girls over for a party.
We had such a great time.
I thought it would be a good idea to "camp out" in the living room. Not. It was quite uncomfortable. By the wee hours of the morning, Gavin was turned sideways and tossing and turning, so I took him to his own bed; and I was super uncomfortable on the couch, so I climbed in our bed. Jason was left in the living room by himself to finish out the "camp out".
Last Sunday, Gavin and Karis played a Santa counting game.
They rolled a number cube and put that many M&M's on their game board.
The first person to fill the board wins.

0 comments: