We had Carly a baby shower at Bible study Friday night.
We had a great time, even though we were missing 4 of our girls.
And I just love her belly.
This was her cake. Cool, huh?
I want to make this...
I made these for their St. Patrick's Day treat.
It had almond Hershey kisses and mini Reese cups in the gold cupcake paper.
Jason bought me these new Sauconey tennis shoes for my birthday.
I love them so much more than my New Balance tennies. They feel so good on my heels.
4 comments:
Who made that cute cake?!
What a fun weekend. I'm glad I got to share it with you! Love you!
Meredith - Sarah Smith made it. She lives in Reidville and used to go to Tucapau with me. [I think they moved to Poplar Springs.] Anyway, Kelly Watson ordered it for the shower; she uses Sarah ALL the time. I had her make Gavin's birthday cupcakes last summer, and they were FABULOUS!
Kristi... You did such a good job on the St Patrick's Day treat for everyone! :) Such a cute idea.
yo mama
Post a Comment