Sunday, May 15, 2011

This Past Week

Tonight for supper we ate taco salad. I couldn't help but to take a picture of it. There was meat, black beans, lettuce, onion, cilantro, sour cream, and salsa. There would have been a sliced avocado on the side but it wasn't ripe enough to eat. Mom and I love cilantro and avocado. They can make any meal delicious!

 My buddy dressed himself. He looks like an orphan.

Gavin's favorite way to go to sleep is on the couch with Jason.
{Kelly, I do not allow him to do this every night. Just so you know.}
 Because I let Gavin play in the sprinkler with his friend the other night, and then let him ride bikes with his wet clothes on until the sun went down, we are now doing this...
He came down with croup and strep throat.

2 comments:

natalie said...

I often have to bite my tongue when Emma picks out her clothes. She went to school today looking wild, but I have to tell myself that it doesn't really matter.

Kelly said...

1. Taco salad looks amazing! You are such a great cook!
2. Gavin is the cutest little orphan I've ever seen.
3. Sleeping children are PRECIOUS no matter where they land. :-) That's some good snuggling time with Daddy!
4. I am so proud of you for surviving those breathing treatments! I know it was hard on Gavin and YOU! Hope he is feeling 100% very soon!