I feel like my house is quickly becoming a zoo. I already live with 2 wild monkeys with another one on the way. I have a dog that chews everything in sight and can't resist to jump on me with his muddy paws and stain my clothes. There's a neighborhood cat that feels the need to do its business in my flower beds, and just this weekend chose to climb into the tire well of my car and do its business there. (Gag!) And you saw my previous post with this spider I killed.
After my computer savvy husband finished researching spiders,
we concluded that this is the Australian Redback Spider...
Australia's widow spider.
And if that one wasn't scary looking enough,
Saturday morning another one appeared...
Except this one was the REAL black widow spider.
It had the red spot on it's belly. And it was definitely harder to kill.
And then later Saturday morning, I heard Gus barking like a mad-dog. I went outside in the backyard and found him in the middle of my hydrangea bush pouncing on this...
...a baby oppossum.
No more animals please!
How did Noah do it??!!
5 comments:
Are you the Zoo Keeper? Maybe you do such a good job, they all want to be there :-)
At least your spiders were outside! I killed a HUGE brown spider in my bathroom one night. I don't know if it was a brown recluse or something else. It was hard to identify all squashed up.
Spiders love our house.
Our pest man said we have a lot of black widows....awesome.
We have found 2 Black Widows in Andrews sandbox and 3 on our back porch... And oppossums, I would have squeeled like a mad girl and probably killed someone trying to get away from it. All I can say is better you than me! :)
Rebecca
Post a Comment