Friday, January 11, 2008

Truths About Parenting

Some truths about being a parent: Those who say they "sleep like a baby" haven't got one. The best thing to spend on your children is time. Insanity is inherited; you get it from your kids. Having children will turn you into your parents. For adult education, nothing beats children. It now costs more to amuse a child than it once did to educate his father. *These were taken from www.bellaonline.com/articles/art37589.asp

2 comments:

natalie said...

I looked at that page, and I like the one that said, "If you have trouble getting your children's attention, just sit down and look comfortable." With Emma, it's more like "If you have trouble getting your children's attention, do something that doesn't involve them." If I try to exercise, cook, clean, crochet, etc. she wants to hang all over me, but if I want her to come to me I usually have to catch her.

The Browns said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I know I will enjoy reading it. :)