Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wanted: New Recipes

I love to cook and try new recipes, but I'm finding that lately I'm cooking the same old thing all the time . I'm tired of cooking spaghetti, pork roasts, and cube steak. I've run out of fresh ideas. Do you have any favorite recipes you will share with me? I'd love to try them out!

3 comments:

Medic Mom said...

I just tried a recipe from Stacy (Owens) - can't remember her married name. Take 4 - 6 chicken breasts, cut in half (I didn't do this). Place in a crock pot with a can of coke and a jar of BBQ sauce. Cook on low for 6 hours. We had this yesterday and it was EXCELLENT!!!! So easy - I know you couldn't do it throughout the week, but something good for the weekend. I'm always looking for new recipes too, so please share!!!

Meredith said...

See my blog post on Monday, Oct. 1.

natalie said...

I have gotten several good recipes from Campbell's Kitchen. I love casseroles, and they have a Casserole Kitchen page as well. Their recipes are quick & easy. The Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole is really good.