I went to church with my parents this morning and saw Megan McC's mom. We were talking about our blogs. She said that she saw mine, but said I needed to do more. She said she didn't want to read about stuff - she wants to see pictures! So, this is for you Jackie!
5 months old picture
He loves getting the royal treatment at "Nana's Bath & Spa"
(And Gavin isn't the only one who loves to take baths at Nana's house. Jessie, Jacob, and Karis love it too. There was one Saturday when we were all at Nana's, and there was a line waiting to have Nana give them a bath. There's just something special about Nana's magic touch.)

He loves getting the royal treatment at "Nana's Bath & Spa"
Gavin loves to cover his face when he gets tired. He'll use a blanket, one of his stuffed animals, or even his bib to cover his eyes. After he goes to sleep, I uncover his face. (It makes me nervous.)
11 comments:
Hey girl. I saw your comments this weekend and wanted to say hello! :) Gavin is a cutie pie!
Those pictures are very sweet! :)
so cute! does he have red hair? i could just eat him up!!!
He is a cutie!! When you fix that salad for your momma, fix enough for me, I will be right over. ha ha
You know my mom will say anything! I am excited to see more cute pictures of Gavin, though!
Okay Grandmas out there.... did we ever have a clue how much fun grandkids would be or how much we would love them?
Kim(Nana)
He is precious! My Eli covers his face with his blanket too. :-)
Where do you guys live and where do you teach? I know you probably don't want to post that. :-) Here's my email address
kellytwatson@yahoo.com
I am sooo glad to see pictures of that sweet boy . Thank you for posting them just for ME! He is a cutie & keep them coming . Motherhood..."aint" it great !
Grandparenting.....It's the best thing I have ever experienced. LOVING IT!
Kristi,
Gavin is so precious. I love
all your pictures. You are the sweetest mom. Love,
Debbie Houston
I saw your commment about this weekend - Come on! I'll see you here! :)
PS My mom loooooves to give Perrin a bath. Must be a grandma thing.
Post a Comment