Thursday, February 14, 2008

Learning to Eat

For the past few days, Jason and I have been trying to get Gavin to eat cereal and fruit from a spoon. Here are a couple of pictures from our attempts.

(Yes, he's wearing a Halloween bib. Cut me some slack. As long as it does the job, right?) (Gavin kept turning around and looking at everything in the kitchen. Jason had to get his head and turn it so he could get the spoon in his mouth.)
(Jason is going to freak out when he finds out I put this picture on my blog; but I just couldn't help it. I love Jason's face.)

3 comments:

The Dales said...

PRECIOUS!!!! Perrin took a long time to discover/learn what to do with baby food but he has the hang of it now, sick it out, he'll end up loving it and then you won't have to fix as many bottles and buy as much formula!

Oh yeah, you won my contest so visit my blog!

Kelly said...

cute cute cute! Caroline HATED rice cereal, but Eli loved it mixed with apple juice.

natalie said...

When you are feeding Gavin with a spoon, do you catch yourself opening your mouth as you put the spoon in his mouth? I did that all the time feeding Emma. I'm sure I looked crazy!