Ok, so I had the BEST weekend ever! I went on a scrapbooking retreat with Scrap Happy in Greer. Fourteen ladies went - including Kelli and Jessie - and we stayed in a house on Lake Hartwell. I was so excited to be away because this was my first time being away since Gavin was born. Of course, Friday night I was awake several times - thinking that I heard Gavin stirring in his bed...then I remembered I wasn't at home. And I woke up at the crack of dawn like I do every morning now. It has become automatic. But on Saturday night, I took a Benadryl - and guess what!!! I slept all through the night - didn't wake up one time - and woke up at 9:00 in the morning. I haven't slept that long since I was pregnant! Holy cow! I was a new woman! And to be honest, I came home looking forward to seeing Gavin and Jason - I felt like a better person from having some time away. For any of you that scrapbook or make cards (Meredith, I know this is too far for you) or do any paper crafting, Scrap Happy in Greer is a small scrapbooking store near Belks on Hwy 29. It's on Middleton Way, in the shopping strip up from Capri's, next to This-N-That. If you're ever in the area, check it out. Right now, everything in the store is 1/2 off. The owner, Laura, just moved her store into this building, and she's deciding to scale down what she carries in the store and be more selective of what she sells. So, there are some good deals going on. Happy Tuesday.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you had a restful weekend. I look forward to the day that I can tear myself away from little man for a retreat!
I'm glad y'all had a good time. One day I will get my scrapbooking juices flowing, but I haven't been able to do it yet
It's so good to get away sometimes! We all need time like that to rejuvenate!
TOO FUN!
Post a Comment