Just this past week, I have heard of several trials that people around us are facing. My heart pours out to these people. It made me thankful for the blessings in my life. I have so much to be thankful for. Here are a few of them: 1. I am thankful that Gavin is a healthy baby. 2. I am thankful that God had enough confidence in me to give me Gavin. 3. I am thankful for a husband who works hard at what he does and is a good provider for me and Gavin. 4. I am thankful for a mom who is a fantastic cook! 5. I am thankful for a home that is warm on cold winter days. 6. I am thankful that I don't have to guess where my next meal will come from. 7. I am thankful for the relationship that I have with my sister. Even though we are COMPLETE opposites, she is still my best friend. 8. I am thankful that my parents are still married and I don't have to worry about whose turn it is to visit on Sunday and trying to keep it "fair". 9. I am thankful for a job that I enjoy and for how easy God made it for me to get a job at Chandler Creek 4 years ago. 10. I am thankful that God gave me another day to live - He hasn't given up on me yet. 11. I am thankful that God has kept his angels around us and kept us safe from major injuries, accidents, and illnesses. What are you thankful for?
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A niece as sweet as you!
Among a million things..my "Sunshine"
Love you, Mom
Wonder who things you're a sweet niece?
Post a Comment