Ok - so last night was the night from Satan - to put it nicely. Kelli had already told me that Gavin had a rough day at her house yesterday. When we got home, the screaming began. Gavin cried until he went to sleep last night. He wouldn't play, he wouldn't read books with me...nothing. All he wanted was for me to hold him and walk him around the house. He usually likes to sit in his bouncy seat (when he's not wiggling out) and watch me cook dinner. He wouldn't even do that. When I finally got him to sleep, he slept really well through the night - only coughed just once, and went right back to sleep. He was still asleep even when I left for school this morning - which was unusual, but good I thought. I just assumed he was so worn out from having a bad night - a bad night that I thought was just a bad case of spoiled-rotten-itis. Kelli said he had a tough morning today, so she made a doctor's appointment for him (and Karis was running a fever too). The doctor said Gavin has a double ear infection; so that explains the screaming fit he had last night. And even better...Karis has the flu. She's been around him and in his face everyday! Can life get any better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hope he doesn't get the flu. Don't you hate to see a little baby sick. It's so sad for baby and the parents. I will say a prayer for you all. Love u, JM
I'm sorry Gavin's sick, and I'm glad we haven't been to Kelli's house this week!
Post a Comment