Gavin just took a bath. Here are some pictures. I think he liked tasting his bath toys more than playing with them.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Bath Pictures
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gavin just took a bath. Here are some pictures. I think he liked tasting his bath toys more than playing with them.
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 8:57 PM
5 comments:
I'm jealous.... that is his Nana's job.
He is adorable, Kristi. So, what Monday can you share a little time with me and Jake? Our boys need to meet each other. :)
So cute! Bath time is my favorite time of the day.
So sweet! I can't wait til Reese can sit up in the sink!!!
Hey Kristi!
I sure do remember you:) Your baby Gavin is SO CUTE!! Congratulations! I hope all is well with you! Great to hear from you!
Post a Comment