We have had a very busy week. Here are a few pictures:

Storytime at the library

Gavin loved driving Karis's car at Kelli's house.
My aunt Luann from Kentucky was in town this past week. This one's for her.
You can't see it, but there's a tiger paw on the side of the jeans as well.
Today at church we dedicated Gavin. A friend of Jason's got him the outfit he's wearing. It's white and has his initials monogrammed on the front in baby blue. (Jason's hand is in the way.) So, I was really excited over him wearing this outfit, but we couldn't keep it buttoned together. We'd button it and then Gavin would start wiggling around and then they'd all come unsnapped. When the preacher called us up on stage, all 3 of the snaps came undone, and Gavin's diaper was hanging out. We just left it. There was no use in fighting it.
Today at church we dedicated Gavin. A friend of Jason's got him the outfit he's wearing. It's white and has his initials monogrammed on the front in baby blue. (Jason's hand is in the way.) So, I was really excited over him wearing this outfit, but we couldn't keep it buttoned together. We'd button it and then Gavin would start wiggling around and then they'd all come unsnapped. When the preacher called us up on stage, all 3 of the snaps came undone, and Gavin's diaper was hanging out. We just left it. There was no use in fighting it.



Gavin's aunts and uncles - Jason's sister is in the pink. Isn't she pretty?

5 comments:
A fun, busy, and sweet week, I'd say!
Don't say you're old! I'm right behind you! Haha.
Y'all are such a cute little family in the first church picture. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a fun birthday weekend.
What a great week! Happy dedication Gavin and happy birthday to Mommy!
It was great to see you guys yesterday!!! Your little boy is so adorable! Hopefully he finally got to go to sleep. I should have brought my camera to take some pics. I kick myself daily for forgetting to take pictures!! Have a great week!
Post a Comment