Here are a few quick pics we've taken the past couple of days:
Sitting up and playing in the floor with his toys
Gavin says, "Here mom. Let me show you how to do it."
Here is the picture of the allergic reaction Gavin had to Amoxicillin.
I took this after we came home from the clinic. This is NOTHING compared to what it was.
Big boy!! I love it! Do you like that Bumbo thing? I've heard mixed reactions to it -- just debating on buying one when its time! OMG - I definitely would have been freaking out about that rash!
Christan - I love the Bumbo. We have a tall table in the kitchen, so I put him in the Bumbo up on that table, and it makes him eye level with me when I feed him. It's so much easier than his highchair right now. Plus, it helps him to sit up. The only thing I don't like about it is that he can't reach the toys on the floor when he's sitting in it (before he could sit up on his own).
My "party of 3" includes my little boy, Gavin, who is the light of my life; and my husband, Jason, who is a good man and great father; and myself, a plain ol' mommy and scrapbooking addict.
3 comments:
Big boy!! I love it! Do you like that Bumbo thing? I've heard mixed reactions to it -- just debating on buying one when its time! OMG - I definitely would have been freaking out about that rash!
Christan -
I love the Bumbo. We have a tall table in the kitchen, so I put him in the Bumbo up on that table, and it makes him eye level with me when I feed him. It's so much easier than his highchair right now. Plus, it helps him to sit up. The only thing I don't like about it is that he can't reach the toys on the floor when he's sitting in it (before he could sit up on his own).
I love the first two pics! He is getting to be such a big boy! I got to hold him at the library today, and he was having a fun time pulling my hair.
Post a Comment