Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things that I love:

1. El Mexicano - I love to eat either veggie fajitas or the quesadilla mexicana. I mostly love the guacamole salad that comes with them!

2. Food Network Channel - I love to come home and watch Rachel Ray, Sandra Lee, and Everyday Italian. I never cook anything they make, but I like to pretend I'm a chef.

3. The recliner - I love to fall asleep in the recliner at night while Jason watches TV. It's so peaceful.

4. Mondays - I love my Mondays with Gavin. And I really can't wait to do more things outside with him as the weather gets warmer.

5. Cooking - I love to try new recipes. Jason is always my guinea pig.

6. Soda - I love soda even though it's not good for me. Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper are my favorites.

7. Black - I love to wear black. Yes, I know it's a morbid color, but it does wonders hiding the extra rolls. It makes me feel thin.

8. Hummus - I've gotten on a hummus kick. I especially love Chipotle Peppers, and Roasted Red Peppers. I'm not crazy about Forty Spices, though.

9. Yoga pants - I love to come home from school and slip into my yoga pants. No, I don't do yoga, but the pants are so comfortable.

10. Blogging - My new addiction, other than scrapbooking, is lurking on other people's blogs. I love to read what other people have to say.

11. Substation II subs - If you want healthy, eat at Subway. But if you want delicious, finger-licking good subs, eat at Substation. I get the #13, loaded but without mayo, and with pickles and peppers on the side.

12. Naps - I don't get them often, but boy when I do, I love every minute of it - usually only 30 minutes.

13. Jason's chocolate chip cookies - Even though it's regular Pillsbury dough, Jason can cook them just right. They're always soft and never overcooked, like when I cook them.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I enjoyed your list!
My friend from Arizona (where things are very new age) is so against yoga that she calls her yoga pants, "ANTI-yoga pants." Reading your list made me think of that. :)
I also love some cherry coke and DR Pepper.

natalie said...

I love black, too. It is simple, yet sophisticated...goes with everything...and it's slimming. What's not to love?!?

Kelly said...

Cherry coke, Dr. Pepper, naps, blogging, recliners, black clothes, yoga pants, sub station 2 #13...I love them all too! :-)