Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen +1

Can I add 1 more to my Thursday Thirteen? - to make Thursday Fourteen? I also love Wednesday dinner. Mom usually cooks the ultimate meal for all of us - Me, Jason, Kelli, Paul, and the kids...all 10 of us. She makes the best pinto beans, mashed potatoes, and cornbread, with onions and homemade chow-chow. Talk about some good down home eatin'. :) That one is for you, Mom. Love you.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am a witness to that because I was lucky enough to have been to one of those dinners.....it was by accident though because usually that is just a "family" dinner. It was DELICIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristi... You know I enjoy cooking for you all..Although I would like for you to let me change the menu more often. I'm afraid Jason and Paul don't think I know how to cook anything else.
And as for you, Jackie, the door is always open and you are always welcome. We're sisters, right?

Jackie said...

RIGHT! YAYA SISTERS FOR LIFE!