Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Five

Five things I plan to do this weekend:
1. go to Jason's daddy's wedding
2. listen to a vacuum cleaner sales rep just so we get a 2 night vacation (desperate, I know)
3. wash and fold some laundry
4. make a model of a compass for a 4th grade lesson next week
5. play outside with Gavin
Anyone have any exciting ideas for me?

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ha! We did had to listen to that vacuum pitch this week! One because I wasn't going to tell my uncle no when he called and two well because I'll take the "free" vacation. ;) Uhm- yeah and the hour spill turned into two and half hours! (On a school night at that!)I was hoping Emma Kate would wake up so I could leave the room... no such luck. Madison finally rescued me for a minute my "needing" my help. Good luck.

Amy said...

Ok, I would love a free vacation. . . share the love! :)
Hope it wasn't too long.