Answer the questions with 7 responses. . .then tag 7 people. What I was doing 10 years ago - Spring of 1998 1. getting ready to graduate high school 2. filling out scholarship and financial aid forms for college 3. working a few hours at Moore Photography sending out mass mailings 4. getting my belly-button pierced (that summer) 5. driving a Chevy Cavalier 6. and 7. a couple other events I'd rather leave in the past Seven snacks I enjoy: 1. popcorn 2. wheat thins and hummus 3. cheese 4. peanut butter bread 5. glass of milk - most of the time, chocolate milk 6. dried cranberries 7. yogurt Seven things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1. pay off all my debt - credit cards, both vehicles, house, hospital bills (babies are expensive!), Jason's motorcycle 2. buy a cricut die-cut machine so I could scrapbook more from home 3. buy some land out in the Inman/Campobello area and build a house with a large kitchen with lots of cabinets, lots of walk-in closets, and a bathroom that has a jacuzzi tub and a separate room for the toilet! 4. go on an excursion somewhere - Europe? Australia? Hawaii? 5. give back to the church since we don't tithe the way we should 6. put it all in a savings account to draw lots and lots of interest 7. put some in Gavin’s savings account Seven of my bad habits 1. biting my fingernails! yuck! 2. putting a load of laundry in the washing machine at night and forgetting to put them in the dryer before going to bed 3. leaving my shoes laying around the house 4. not closing the mailbox all the way 5. checking my email 24/7 as if I'm going to miss something important 6. not rinsing out my glass of milk before putting it in the sink 7. blogging and surfing the internet instead of going to bed at a decent hour Seven places I have lived: 1. Wellford, SC 2. Spartanburg, SC 3. Tigerville, SC 4. Lyman, SC 5. with my parents 6. with a roommate 7. with Jason, now Seven jobs you've had: 1. painter - high school summers with my dad 2. afterschool program and summer camp counselor - YMCA, Wellford Elem, Berea Elem 3. Pilgrim's Pathway - my uncle's Christian bookstore 4. The Silver Closet - silver jewelry store off Congaree Rd. 5. afterschool program director - Travelers Rest YMCA during college 6. childcare at MTCC 7. now I teach - 3rd grade for 3 years, and now science lab this year for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders Seven places you would rather be: 1. in bed 2. in a hotel room away from home with Jason 3. Daytona Beach, FL 4. sitting in a sunroom watching and listening to a thunderstorm 5. getting a massage 6. on a cruise ship 7. Neverland Seven plans you have for 2008: 1. celebrate 1 whole year of Gavin being alive and healthy 2. go to the beach with mom, dad, and everybody 3. get my house clean – top to bottom 4. finish tiling our sunroom floor so that it can be my scrapbook room 5. have a yard sale to get rid of some of our junk 6. lose the 10 pounds I’ve gained since having Gavin 7. possibly going to either Las Vegas or Orlando – I said possibly Seven People who E-mail you regularly: 1. Mom 2. Kelli (my sister) 3. Jason - when he's at work 4. Greer ScrapHappy - I'm on the email list 5. teachers and administration at school 6. credit card people wanting me to get another credit card 7. dirty advertising companies Seven things you think about often: 1. how much weight I've gained since having Gavin 2. what I'm going to cook for dinner 3. how I need to clean my house 4. what I’m going to teach next week 5. what I’m going to wear the next day to school 6. how much Gavin has changed in just 7 months 7. how I wish to be closer friends with Meredith & Michael, and 2 other couples from church – they have children about the same age as Gavin. We have a lot in common, but never have time to do anything together. *I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but the people I would tag have already done it.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I'm going to tag myself. :)
I haven't done it and I want to . :)
Amen to 6 and 7 on the first question. I know that feeling!
I'm also HORRIBLE about forgetting to switch the clothes from washer to dryer.
If you come to my town you can use my Cricut all you want. :)
Post a Comment