Monday, April 14, 2008

Wiggle Worm, Part 3

Ok, here's Wiggle Worm Part 3...As you know my child is a wiggler. He never sits still. In the past, though, I haven't buckled him in his bouncy seat or swing, but now I do! I left him alone for just a minute to go fix his bottle. And this is what I saw when I walked back into the living room:

(Look at him smiling at me! Sneaky little thing!)
I think I'm in for it when he gets in school.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Maybe it is better Perrin and Gavin aren't at the same church. It seems they are both going to be little rounders. ha ha

Becoming Mommy said...

Yeah, Sasha did that right before he learned to pull himself up and out of the belt. And then we retired the bouncy.
Johnny Jump-ups are good though and he loved his for months. That is, till he started trying to climb up the ropes.
*sigh*
At least he didn't fall out. We had a thud from ours.

natalie said...

Such a cutie! I got to see him at the library last week, and I can't believe how much he has changed since I saw him last!

A Girl Of God said...

Hes a little ascape arts.