Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Five

Friday Five - 5 things I plan to do this weekend: 1. Jason has talked me into going to a His/Hers fishing tournament with him tomorrow at Lake Wylie. The last time I went fishing, I caught a good 5 lb bass, and that's no fish tale.

2. I have yet another baby shower to attend on Sunday. I guess I need to have a better attitude about showers. I was very fortunate to have people take time out of their schedules to come to all of mine. I suppose I can do the same for someone else.

3. Continue to walk so I can lose another pound or two; and also track my meals and calories on http://www.thedailyplate.com/. Check it out. It's a great site.

4. Listen to Jason sing to Gavin. This is what Gavin goes to sleep to. It's sung to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me"...

I love Gavin, yes I do. Even when he's full of poo. He's so mean when he is mad. I still love him. I'm his dad. Yes, I love Gavin. Yes, I love Gavin. Yes, I love Gavin. And I will tell him so.

5. Go shopping for some new clothes. All I have right now are t-shirts. I'd like to buy a couple of nice casual, but a little dressy, shirts. I also need to get a bathing suit.

2 comments:

natalie said...

Awww...that song is so sweet! And I love that Jason is the one singing it to him.

Amy Pass said...

I love reading your blog!! And I love you!!!