Five reasons I'm celebrating today:
- Kelli and I have hired a babysitter to watch the kids so that she and I can go scrapbooking today. (Pray for her survival.)
- Gavin spent the night with Kelli last night, so I went to bed to peace and quiet; and not having to hear breathing noises on the monitor all night.
- To go with #2, I was able to sleep later than 7:00 this morning. Even though my body woke itself up anyway at that time, I was able to lay in bed till 8:00. Then I even took a shower without having to worry about anything else but myself. That was refreshing.
- I have my kitchen back! I can see the floor, I have room to move, and the floor has been swept and even MOPPED!
- I'm celebrating the most today because of this:
Hooray for Friday celebrations!
Happy Friday, y'all!
4 comments:
Congrats on getting the sunroom finished!!!! Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.
Everyone deserves Friday Celebrations. Glad today is yours!
Enjoy scrapping today.
Will relieve the sitter when I get off today.
Mom
YAMS!
Love the sunroom! Jason did a great job on the floor, and I love how organized you've got everything!
Love the sunroom! I wish I could have one now - but I don't know what I'd do in mine (I don't scrapbook).
Hi Kristy,
Nice to "remeet" you at the Scrapbook store today. I remember meeting you LONG ago when Carly played basketball for your dad. Hope you got a lot of scrapping done on Friday. Take care
Post a Comment