The hubs turned 27 today (yes, I married a young pup). He wanted to eat at the Red Robin on Woodruf Road. Let me just say that if you want a good burger, try this place out! They have every kind of burger imaginable. It was delicious and the atmosphere was fun. Here are a few pictures from our evening.
Jason, I'm proud of the man you are. You mean so much to me and Gavin. Happy birthday, baby. I love you.
*On a different note - this is what my wild man was doing in the backseat this afternoon. Mom took the pictures since I was driving.
3 comments:
HE IS CRAZY! LOVE LAUREN TELL GAVIN I SAID HI.
Does that mean that I'm young too? I don't turn 27 for another month! :) Gavin is too cute!
Looks like a great night! We love Red Robin! :-)
Missed you at story time today!!
Post a Comment