This week has been really laid back - not a whole lot of excitement going on. Because I have nothing else to blog about (other than to tell you that today Gavin is 11 months old), here are a few pictures from this week.
Gavin played in his pool so long that his feet were pruney. I love those little piggies.

So crazy

Gavin fell asleep in my lap watching me work on the computer for school.

Gavin and I went with this sweet family to library time, and then we ate lunch together at the mall.

He enjoys watching PBS Kids in the morning. (No, I don't let him stand that close to the TV.)

He was helping Jason put groceries away tonight. He crawls extra fast to the fridge every time we open the door. He was just dying to get his hands on some food!

I got to spend the day with these sweet girls today while my sister kept Gavin. We went to Chick-Fil-A and then to Miss Marion's house for a swim party after dance camp.
3 comments:
Cute pictures, especially the pruney piggies! Y'all must really like A1! :)
Kristi,
Lauren- Why did you put me on the world wide web?
Jay-Jay- I'm ugly!!!I'm in workout clothing. Thanks alot!
Kristi,
Lauren- Why did you put me on the world wide web?
Jay-Jay- I'm ugly!!!I'm in workout clothing. Thanks alot!
Post a Comment