Thursday, October 16, 2008

War Wounds

Well, my child definitely all boy... I told you that over the weekend he fell and busted his forehead on some steps. You can see some of the bruise in the picture, but it does not do justice to how purple and large it was earlier this week. And then today, Kelli called me and told me that Gavin fell forward on the concrete and busted his lip and skinned his nose.

He's already covered from head to toe in bruises, so I won't be surprised when DSS starts calling my house.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm just glad other people's kids look as beat up as mine! :-) He's still a cutie!
Glad you enjoyed your long weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's MY boy!!!-Jessie

Medic Mom said...

Even with the bruises, he's so cute. I think he has got to be one of the cutest little boys I've seen. There's just something about him that makes me smile when I look at his pictures!