I have obviously gotten something stirred up with my last post where I expressed my personal opinions. What did I expect, right? But I do not apologize for what I believe. However, I created this blog for family and friends; and because of the several "anonymous" comments made to my recent post, I realize there are more than just family and friends reading what I write. Because of this, I will be making my blog private. If you are interested at all in keeping up with Gavin and the Varner household, please email me your address so that I can add it to the "safe" list. mkridgeway@hotmail.com Thanks, and Happy Blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good choice, way too many crazies out there to let them lurk on our babies!
Kristi, I am very proud of your strength and courage to write what you did. You wrote from your heart on your personal blog, and the people that read it were led to read it! God has His hand in everything! Those who did not leave their name obviously have some major issues to sort out in their own lives. I will pray for them.
Please add me to your private list! I would love to keep in touch with your family! :-)
Wow, Kristi. . .I saw the first anonymous comment yesterday morning, and I actually walked away after looking up the Bible verses they referred to that they believed described the Bush Administration hoping to find time later in the day to do some research and come to argue how untrue that is! I never got back to it, and then I went back today and saw the rest of the comments. I am not sure when standing up for what you believed in turn into closed minded ignorance?!?!?! One of my best friend's who is very outspoken about how wrong homosexuality is has a gay brother who she loves with all she has. She is the perfect example of how we can love someone and not agree with their life and choices.
I am sorry for the comments. Do you have your blog set where it can be googled? Sometimes that causes people who may no would normally look at your blog to find it! Anyway, I understand your decision to go private. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in!
Please add me to your private list. I am proud of you for writing a post about what you believe in, and I hate that you got those comments from jerks who weren't confident enough in their own beliefs to attach their names to them.
Post a Comment