Ray's girlfriend, Katie, graduated yesterday from SMC.
Then, Jason surprised me with tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night! It was a great show. I was hoping I could get some good pictures, but my camera couldn't quite handle the excitement. These were the only 2 that came in clear.
And now, we're home...sick with the croup. Gavin has had some congestion for the past few days, but I chalked it up to just another cold. He was coughing some this morning, but as the day wore on, it sounded worse. I went ahead and took him to the doctor this afternoon just to make sure it wasn't anything more than a cold. Well, I was wrong. Gavin has the croup. So, I had to buy a nebulizer (sp?) so that we can do breathing treatments for a week and he was also given a steroid to take. My little buddy is so sick. I cried when I had to give him the breathing treatment. I hated holding him down and putting the mask on his face. He was terrified. He screamed. So, please say a prayer for Gavin. We'd appreciate it.
5 comments:
Oh Perrin has had the nebulizer and hated it but it really helps them be able to breath. I cried and cried while giving it to Perrin but he fell asleep while he was taking it. Don't take him anywhere, they can catch their deaths while on steroids. Perrin just got off a steroid and was cranky, so be ware!
We are praying for a speedy recovery...sick babies are not fun!
I wish I had known. We have a nebulizer that we don't use that I would have been more than willing to give to you! On the up side - when he cries, although it may break your heart, the medicine is able to get good and deep in his lungs. So while it always broke my heart when Hailey would scream, I encouraged it so that the medicine could be more beneficial!! Just made it a little easier for me, I guess! I hope he gets to feeing better.
We had to do that with Madison when he was little- well and even now when he gets sick. (He has asthma.) The steroids made him so hyper at that age though! I hope he is feeling better!
I love the first picture of Gavin getting his haircut. He looks like a "big boy" now!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Gavin's new haircut looks so handsome. I hope he feels better soon!
Gavin looks like a little man now. So cute! But I will miss his horns. :)
Post a Comment