Last night, mom, Kelli and the kids, and I, attempted to make some goodies to share with friends. I love the Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in white chocolate. I found out how to make them, so I didn't think it would be all that hard. Well, this is how they turned out:
~
This morning while I was washing clothes, Gavin mysteriously disappeared. I noticed he had gotten really quiet and I didn't hear him running around anywhere. So, I called for him several times and never got an answer. When I went into the kitchen, I found him with his face up next to the washing machine and humming to the tune of the spin cycle.
~
After I put Gavin to bed tonight, I went back in to check on him and make sure he was covered up. This is how I found him:
2 comments:
I'm just now catching up on my blog reading. Love all the updates!
I'd like to know the recipe for those goodies, if you could share! As always, your little man is adorable!!
Post a Comment