In the past few posts, I've shown you my poor attempts at baking Christmas goodies. But behold, I bring you good news of great joy! I have a found a recipe that I have tried and conquered! Not only did they turn out great, they tasted great too - especially with a glass of milk!
3/4 cup butter, melted 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 cup sugar 2 large eggs 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 6-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips (or 1/2 of the regular sized bag) 3/4 cup powdered sugar 1. In a mixing bowl, mix the melted butter, cocoa pweder, and sugar. 2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract. 3. In a separate mixing bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. 4. Slowly mix in the wet ingredients. Then stir in the chocolate chips. 5. Refrigerate for 2 hours - or overnight. 6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 7. Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. 8. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 12 minutes. *Makes about 20-25 cookiesAnd to leave you with another one of my child's antics...
0 comments:
Post a Comment