Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Shout Out and Advent

Some old man I know got even older last week!
Happy birthday, Dad. I love you.
So, doing my advent activities isn't as easy as I had planned in my head. I sat down one day and strategically placed activities on certain dates to try to keep them in the flow of our normal lives. But I'm just not doing good at all.
As of tonight, we've only completed 4 activities:
1. We were supposed to read the legend of the candy cane, but the library was out; so instead, we read about Mary's baby.
2. We cooked dinner for our grandparents. Menu - chicken casserole, green beans, and sweet potatoes
3. We had red and green pancakes for breakfast.
4. We made Christmas goodies to share with others.
reading about Mary's baby
red and green pancakes for breakfast
Jason rolling out cookie dough to make candy cane cookies our cookies actually came out right this time!

and they taste great too!

0 comments: