Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Frenzy

Today has been so busy. Tomorrow is Gavin's birthday party so we've been trying to get last minute stuff finished. Jason actually took the day off to help get things ready. He worked his little hiney off cleaning the house up while I was at work (with the help of Kelly). Jason kept Gavin with him today and went to get a hair cut. Gavin's hair hasn't been cut since Easter, so it was getting a little shaggy and hard to tame. He was actually starting to earn the name "Kramer". I knew the cut would probably make Gavin look completely different, so Jason took before and after pictures.

Before the Haircut After the Haircut
Ray's birthday was actually Wednesday, but we celebrated it tonight at Mom's house. Mom always cooks for us for our birthday and she let's the birthday baby choose the menu. Of course, Ray chooses a feast - New Year's Day feast, to be exact. The boy knows how to do some eatin'!
Birthday Boy
This is a picture of the food we had tonight. It was lip-smackin', slap-yo-mama delicious! chicken & dumplins, dressing, collard greens, fried okra, fried squash, and cranberry sauce
I hate that you missed it.

2 comments:

natalie said...

I hate that I missed that meal too! I love your mom's New Year's feast.

Gavin is such a cutie!

Kelly said...

Ok, I HAVE to be invited to your New Year's feast this coming year! And there will be NO dieting that day!