Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead...

The weekend is going to be crazy busy - but only by my choice. Tonight, of course, Daddy and I have to go see the Rebels spank some hiney. :) Tomorrow morning...VERY EARLY TOMORROW MORNING...I'm walking with Katie and some friends in the Breast Cancer walk in Greenville. We have to be there at like 6:00 am or so. That means I have to get up and start getting ready about 5:00 AM!!!! Am I insane, or what? But! It's for a good cause. Save those ta-tas! After the walk, I really want to go to the Inman Harvest Festival. I look forward to it every year. I always find some great Christmas presents there. Plus, I just like to eat funnel cake. On Sunday, Jason and I have "Toddler Time" duty at church. We have now officially graduated out of the nursery (sniff, sniff). This will be our first Sunday doing it, so it'll be interesting on how everything turns out. Sometime this weekend, I need to buy 4 presents. One for Caroline's birthday, one for my sister's birthday, one for my friend Lauren's birthday (which is today!), and then I need to buy some lingerie for Katie (my brother's fiance) for her bow-chicka-wow-wow shower next Friday night! Does anyone have a money tree growing in your yard? Busy, busy, busy.

0 comments: