The one cartoon that Jason CANNOT stand:
He said, and I quote, "This show is so annoying. I could just punch her in the face." (jokingly serious)
There are other cartoons on Nick Jr. that Jason can't quite get past, like, where are the parents of the animals being saved by The Wonder Pets? The parents never show up until after the baby has been saved. Jason doesn't understand why the mommy and daddy let their children out of their sight for that long. (Yes, he over-analizes children's cartoons a little too much.) But this one takes him to the limit. It is so hilarious to watch his expression when Olivia comes on the television. I can't help but to roll over laughing.

3 comments:
Jason and Andy could probably tak about this for hours!! I think I've heard those same comments in my house!
Psst...I love Olivia! :-)
Emma has an Olivia TAG book that she loves, but I've never seen the cartoon. I can't stand the Wonder Pets because of the way Ming-Ming talks. I don't think shows for kids who are learning to talk should have characters that pronounce words incorrectly...plus it's just annoying!
Post a Comment