I'm beginning to think that the Terrible Twos stage is starting to show itself inside my child's body more and more everyday. We stopped by Nivens this afternoon with Mom, Kelli and the kids, and another friend of ours who has a little girl. We were all having such a grand time, ... and then my lovely two year old had, not ONE, but TWO separate temper tantrums in front of God and everybody at Nivens. First, Gavin would NOT come out of the teepee. He wanted to stay inside. He didn't want to play on anything else, or take any pictures. I finally had to drag him out - my mistake. And then, about 10 minutes later, after the first fit was over and he was fine and playing again, he started running inside the building away from me - he's a fast runner, mind you. So I called for him to stop several times as I'm trying to do a power walk after him, and I even said that if he kept going, he was going to get a spanking. He stopped and looked at me, and just as I was right at him to get his hand, he took off running away...luckily not that far. Of course, the minute my hand touched his, he started screaming. He was crying so hard that he was snubbing. I put that boy's little hiney in the car and left! Let's just say that EVERYONE was looking.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment