Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

One of our Christmas activities on our countdown calendar this year is to make a gingerbread house. I found instructions for an easy gingerbread house - where you use a school milk carton to be the foundation. It was the perfect size, because I didn't want anything too complicated or too big. We got together with Kelli and the kids to do it at Mom's house. (Her house is grand central station.) Here are some pictures of our fun:

I put icing on the "roof" and then looked away to grab Gavin some graham crackers. When I turned back around, he was licking all the icing off.
Getting help from Pops.
Gavin's finished masterpiece.
All of the masterpieces.

2 comments:

natalie said...

All of their gingerbread houses turned out great. We'll have to try that with Emma sometime.

Anonymous said...

It may be grand central station but oh! wasn't it fun!! The best part was that the supplies were just laid out and they all came up with their own creation. All unique.

mom