Friday, December 18, 2009

Hollywild Lights

We went to Hollywild last night to look at Christmas lights. Jason, Gavin and I, Ray, Katie, and Mom and Dad went. We had such a good time. Here are some pictures from our outing.

Mom and Dad sat in the very back of our car -
which is a big no-no to me. (I'm a car safety freak.)
But I have to admit, it was fun bending my "rules" a little bit so that all of us could fit into one car.
Once we got to the zoo, we unbuckled Gavin so that he could see.
He loved being able to climb around.
This long horn thing came right up to our window and ate the pancakes off the ground. His horns kept rubbing the side of my car. I was about to have to ask him to scoot over a bit so he wouldn't scratch my car. When he was finished eating, yes, he did scoot over. But just a tiny bit. He started peeing right there beside my car, and yes, it did splatter on my door. Yuck. We laughed so hard.
Katie and Gavin hung out the window for a better view of the animals.
Gavin got to feed some of the animals with a bottle. Of course, they didn't want much because everyone was trying to feed them.
If you haven't been yet, you can go online to their website and print a coupon - Buy 3 Get 1 free. Not really a fantastic deal, but it at least saved us $5.

0 comments: