Gavin has broken out in a red splotchy rash all week. I've called it hives because I don't know what else to call it. Plus, when I give him Benadryl, the spots would be gone within 30 minutes. So, I think it's allergy related. We thought we had narrowed in down to pet dander, but tonight he broke out into patches of it again - and we haven't been around ANY animals all day. And again, it was late...7:00ish when it happened. Here are some pictures from earlier in the week. They're not as close up and clear as I wanted them to be. My camera would NOT cooperate. (Figures, the one time I really needed it to focus in, it decided to be ornary.)
The red splothes down his face and ear were red.
You can't see the white bumps in this one.
The white bumps are the size of a pimple, some just a hair larger. It reminds me of a miniature blister. He's been getting them in different places...wrist, legs, ankle, face, knee. I'm at a loss. I just can't figure out what's triggering this rash. Jason and I have gone crazy this week trying to come up with ideas. No new foods. No nuts. Took him off strawberry milk. No animals (today). Maybe laundry detergent, but then it would affect him way before 4:00-5:00ish in the afternoon. Checked his clothes and bed. Checked his shoes and socks. No fresh fruit, other than bananas and apples. What else am I not thinking of?
Maybe you can help?
1 comments:
Its a Viral Skin Rash... Alexia has had one all weekend. There is nothing that you can do but exactly what your doing. Just left the school from giving Lex some Benadryl.
Amanda C. Bailey
Post a Comment