Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Year Older

Jason put together a surprise birthday party for me...and I didn't even know. Usually I mess up all his surprises for me because I over analyze everything he does and figure them out. Well, he pulled one over on me this time. I really wasn't expecting this one. Jason invited all our family and my Bible study girls to come. We had it at mom's house and Kelli was responsible for keeping me away all day. Jason grilled steaks and chicken for everyone. Plus we had baked potatoes and salad. Since the ground was wet, we set up cornhole on the driveway, and Jason got a ring toss game for the kids. I got lots of nice things, even though people shouldn't have brought a gift. Everyone, or at least I did, have a great time just eating and talking and watching the kids play.

My Bible study girls - I love these ladies.
Way too many candles to blow out on my own
I'm feeling quite old today, but I'm definitely feeling quite blessed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what fun we had! Jason did a great job planning and getting it together.
You're a beautiful 30 year old and I'm very proud to call you my daughter. I love you very much!
YAMS!

natalie said...

Happy Birthday! How sweet of Jason to plan a surprise party for you. I'm glad you were actually surprised!

Meredith said...

What a wonderful day! Happy birthday to you!

Good job, Jason.

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to my dear, dear friend! I love you to pieces!

The Browns said...

Happy Birthday!