We may not be Irish, but we still love to celebrate how lucky we are. Tonight we had our version of an Irish meal - corn beef brisket, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, soda bread, green punch, and a yummy mint chocolate pudding dessert.
I love to take group pictures of all of us together.
Here is our practice shot...I love the different facial expressions. (Take 1)
- This actor became famous in a TV series which he played the youngest doctor. He was born in 1973 and revealed he was gay in 2006. He currently plays a womanizing role in a comedy TV show.
- This actor is proud of his Dyslexia, claiming it makes him who he is today. He has appeared in many films - Sweet Home Alabama; Enchanted; and Valentine's Day. He also is quite "dreamy".
- This patriot of the American Revolution is famous for his controversial statement, "Give me liberty of give me death!"
- Born in 1946, this man is a TV personality, former weatherman, and is best known for his role in directing players to find their fortune in spinning the wheel.
- This actor caught many a lady's heart as he taught us all how to "dance dirty".
And to leave you with a picture of my blessings...I'm so lucky.

4 comments:
You have the coolest family ever! :-) Andy was worried about Jason. Did he wear any green?? :-)
And tell Kelli that her green scarf looks good!
Jason's green was his name badge to get into the plant, and his jacket! We told him he'd have to wear his jacket all night long to keep from getting pinched.
Yes, Kelli loves her scarf. It did look good on her.
Why am I not surprised that Jessie was caught putting on lip gloss in the first picture?
I know y'all had fun, you always do when you are together. Are you sure those two nice looking guys are not twins?
Post a Comment