Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Egg'citement

We spent Saturday with Nana and Pops. We hunted for eggs, played an egg toss game, dyed our eggs, and ate a delicious dinner. Here are some pictures of our fun time together.

I'm so glad we had all our fun yesterday, because today is a horse of a different color. I'm sick with some kind of stomach virus and running a fever. I can't remember the last time I was this sick. And Jason didn't get home from work this morning until 4:00am, so needless to say, we did not make it to church this morning. So I have a new Easter dress still hanging in the closet that I didn't get to wear, and no family Easter picture. Maybe next week we can dress up again and get a picture then.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You're sick?!?! Oh no!!! Will it make you feel better to know that you look fabulous in those pictures with your tan? :-)
Call me if you need anything! I hope you feel better soon! Love you!

Jackie said...

It's looks like you guys had a blast at your mom's (As uaual). Glad you had fun on your cruise but I am sorry you got sick after you got hom. Feel Better