Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break Cruise Pics

Last week for Spring Break, 6 other teachers and I went on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was sooo nice. First we docked at Nassau. I really wasn't all that impressed with the city. I was hoping to see some authentic stuff, but it was so commercialized. There was a t-shirt and keychain store on every corner. It wasn't anything fantastic. But the beach was beautiful.

The coolest part of Nassau was watching the police directing traffic in their uniforms.
We ate like royalty on the ship. I think I gained 10 pounds! This was one of my desserts...a strawberry meringue with a cream filling.
CocoCay was great! I loved how white the sand was and how clear the water was. The weather and sunshine were perfect for a day on the island.
Now, to get my brain focussed back on work this week. Such a dreadful thought after a relaxing vacation.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so glad that you had a great time with the girls! I can't wait to hear all the details!